Gold Coast, Queensland Australia
Part Time: 1-2 days (flexible) per week
Datarwe aims to develop the world’s most comprehensive acute care medical research data platform, enabling medical researchers to develop next-generation Artificial Intelligence (AI) clinical diagnostic tools and technologies. The Datarwe “Clinical Data Nexus” (CDN) solution emerged from the increasing need for hospital services to more rapidly engage in translational clinical research with external parties. The Nexus provides health system collaborators (internal and external), with efficient and secure, monitored access to de-identified (retrospective) clinical data, specifically for the development of new AI/machine learning clinical analytics.
Datarwe’s Nexus is currently focused on critical care data collected in electronic medical record (EMR) systems along with real-time IoT data collected from devices interacting with the patients, such as bedside monitors, ventilators, etc. Data are a combination of relational data from the EMR linked with high-frequency time series data from IoT devices. The dataset also includes natural language data, such as clinical notes and pathology reports, as well as some images.
Datarwe is seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Tactical Marketing Coordinator to join a small dynamic business development team, consisting of the CEO, Partnerships Manager, and the Management Team.
The Tactical Marketing Coordinator plans and executes a variety of awareness-building and demand on-going tactics to support the Datarwe brand and business plan.
These duties involve the operation of the company content strategy which includes coordinating the production of the website, pitch, sales collateral, and marketing materials; promoting and hosting webinars; running social media activities; editing and making blog posts, and publishing a quarterly e-newsletter.
The right candidate will bring hunger to see a generation of marketing-qualified leads for Datarwe’s Clinical Data Nexus platform product.
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Create and execute tactical marketing plans designed to increase awareness of Datarwe
- Provide dedicated event support (including in-person events and webinars), including digital promotion, landing pages, collateral materials, and fulfilling marketing obligations for events the firm is engaged with.
- Coordinate the production of the Datarwe.com website, including editing and making blog posts and updating content. Work with an external web developer to make more substantive changes.
- Prepare event and pitch presentations, providing internal (and coordinate external) graphic support services.
- Research and vet external events and speaking engagements.
- Support and collaborate with external partners on various marketing activities.
- Vet and identify qualified prospective client leads through qualitative and quantitative measures. Track prospects as necessary through various CRM systems (Zoho).
- Assist with other firm marketing and business development activities on an as-need basis, including events, public relations, internal communication and other initiatives.
- General marketing administration duties.
Digital marketing experience, including the creation of marketing emails and landing pages. CRM, marketing automation platform, and linked in experience and certification are preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with content marketing is helpful.
- Strong writing and editing skills, attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, frequently changing environment.
- Ability to manage several deadline-specific projects with multiple requirements, priorities and contacts.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Superior project management and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or combination of equivalent education and experience required. Coursework concentration in marketing, communications, journalism or English preferred. Alternatively, provide a portfolio that demonstrates your experiences with Marketing and social media.
- 1-5 years experience of a similar field is required.
To be eligible to apply you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check which includes a criminal history check prior to commencement of employment.
Datarwe is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
For applications and/or further information about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should include a brief cover letter and CV detailing relevant experience.